Heartily felicitate with His Excellencies, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, his Vice, Arc. Namadi Sambo, GCON, the Governor of Bayelsa State, Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson and his Deputy, Rear admiral Gboribogha John Jonah (Rtd) and the Speaker of the Bayelsa state house of Assembly, Hon. Konbowei Benson,
On the occasion of 53rd Independent day celebration of Nigeria and 17th year anniversary Celebration of Bayelsa State.
Your initiative to transform Nigeria and Bayelsa state to attain the Level of democracy is a clear demonstration of your untiring efforts at bringing about Peace and transformation of the state and country at large.
As we celebrate with your Excellencies, we pray God to grant you grace to sustain this great height.
Long Live Southern Ijaw LGA
Long Live Bayelsa State
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Chief Remember P.N Ogbe
Executive Chairman (Silga)
- Chief Remember Ogbe Pledges to Fulfill his Electioneering Promises to the People (rememberogbe.wordpress.com)
- Chief Ogbe Distribute Fishing Materials to 71 Beneficiaries in Silga (rememberogbe.wordpress.com)
- Rda Chairmen Commends Chief Remember Ogbe on His Developmental Stride Within His Short Stay in Office (rememberogbe.wordpress.com)
- SILGA BOSS LAUDED CONTRACTORS HANDLING COUNCIL’s ONGOING PROJECTS (rememberogbe.wordpress.com)
- Silga Boss Present Official Cars to His Councilors (rememberogbe.wordpress.com)